6/11/2011

Have you not tasted? "Come to Me" is sweeter!

So I have been plagued a bit the last month or so, not exactly understanding my placement in life right now . So tonight as I was evaluating my current situation, I realized that maybe my perspective is completely twisted. As I listened to a few Kari Jobe songs, I believe the Lord began to reveal something super important to me.

She sings..."Tears rolling down my face, because of your love and your sweet embrace. It's here that I know you have been waiting to sweep me away, sweep me away in your love"

Maybe God has just been waiting on me...to "COME." All this time I have been thinking I am just waiting on God for this or that and until those things come to pass, I must have to suffer and wait. But then tonight my eyes were opened. Maybe it's God who has been waiting on me to come to Him and let Him sweep me away in His love. You know I've been all caught up wondering why I don't have this or that yet....but then I stop and I see the truth. God wants to give me something even sweeter right now. God wants to give me HIMSELF..."where nothing else matters" ["sweep me away, sweep me away, where nothing else matters..."] Holy Cow, He loves me SO very much that He wants me to "COME" because He knows that only HIMSELF can really give me complete peace and true contentment AND He wants me to have these! Maybe it is time to "Taste and see that the Lord is good!" I am convinced "Come to Me" is sweeter!

Have you not tasted? "Come to Me" is sweeter...

No comments:

Post a Comment

¡Bienvenido mis amigos!